Dec 11, 2010

05:23

I watched Narnia 3D in Pavilion just now with my sisters.  It was the first time for all 4 of us-watching movie in Pavi.  The seat=comfy. 


At 10.30am, we drove to Pavi and arrived at 11.00am.  As soon as we arrived, we  went straight to GSC.  My eldest sister paid for the ticket. 


Narnia 3D was awesome.  Though there were parts that kinda-made-me-sleepy, it was to me still an awesome movie.


Right after the movie we had our lunch at Tony Romas.  I ate a burger.  A giant burger!  All of us were tired chewing the food!  The ribs=delicious!!!!! My lil sis was enjoying her ribs so much till her ribs end up in her eyes...hahaha....it was funny!


Next, we proceed to Times (bookstore).  My eldest and youngest sis bought several books.  


There are so many different stores with lots of cute and cool clothes, jeans and shoes! OMG! if only I have the money...I will buy them all....


We went straight home after.  We had to pay RM15 for the parking ticket as we were in Pavi for 5hrs 23mins.  I am tired but I had fun and it was worth it!
Thanks Kak Yong for da movie and delicious lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital