Dec 6, 2010

2nd DEC 2010 (Thursday) - Fatin Nashra's half Clearance

On Thurs my class ended early..so i went back to Mawar berduri...n started to surfed the internet...Nashra came back from somewhere bout half an hour after i did..She told me that she needs to return the key of the room and settle some stuff regarding college thingy..

bout half an hour later, she came back from the office and said that it is all done..I was like..."ala....Nashra....ko dh nk g dah...." she told me not to cry as she already promised herself not to..but anyway, i cannot help it n jumped from my bed and hugged her tightly...we cried..yes...we cried on each others' shoulders...for about a few minutes, we let go of each other n i laughed and joked on how she ruined my make up...we both laughed while cleaning up the eye make up that went in our eyes...hahaha...so funny n sad in the same time... 

gonna miss u so much nashra!

those days...........

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital