Dec 6, 2010

3rd DEC 2010 (Friday) - Natrah!

Most TESLians went to watched Natrah in Istana Budaya...all of us dressed up just to watched Natrah..


it was a little bit chaos as the traffic was jammed and we didnt get the ticket..yet...

we didnt get the best seat like we did on Uda dan Dara...and to be honest, Uda dan Dara was better...

Natrah was fun to watched and we can feel all the crap that Natrah had to gone through...we cried, we laughed....
















lookin angelic


after the theatre, we took lots of pictures...at one moment, i looked at Nashra.  and there was something in her eyes that bothered me.  I walked towards her and asked if she is ok.  and suddenly the tears......

i quickly hugged her...  As she cried, i tried not to.  I have to be strong for her.  But I failed.  I cried along with her and told her that everything will be ok.

and then the rest came and hugged us both..i cried some more....

after that, i got a picture taken with this one actor.  then its time to returned to mawar berduri...

on the bus, i sit next to Nashra.  and "Kau Ilhamku" was on the air.  syida,nurin,yong,zhafa,dyanne,nyna and i sang that song for Nashra..well only few lines.  Then we all shut up..probably tired.  

I put my head on Nashra's shoulder one last time.  and as the song still on the air, i cried without no one realizing it. why??? because i always sang that song to Nashra..I mean like million times..i wonder when will i get the chance to sing that song to Nashra again.....

i usually sleep on a long bus ride.  but i didnt that night..because im so sad thinking that Nashra will be away from me for a long period of time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital