Dec 6, 2010

I'll Always Remember You

I never thought that you’d walk away with so much joy but so much pain and it’s so hard to say goodbye. But yesterdays gone we gotta keep moving on, I’m so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya, The times that we had I’ll keep like a photograph, And hold you in my heart forever, I’ll always remember you....(inspired by HM)


since day 1 as an asasian, kt dh sme2....almost evrything we did together.. wlaupn agk bru knal ko...tp kt cam dh knal lme...n skang bile ko dh pegi jauh, smue bende yg ak buat, ak ingt ko..sb, smua bende yg ak buat selame ni, ak buat dgn ko!


to fatin/nashra/nasyi/mummy.... take care..gonna miss u...n love u dude...dont forget the times that we had tgether...n ntykan kmunculan kami smua kat DC...haha....


my best friend

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital