Mar 28, 2011

First weekend as a Not-a-student

Hey3 uolzz...
So what happened during my weekends?

Saturday, I went to Pavillion with my eldest sis and my younger sis.  We went there because Kak Yong wanted to buy things for her to bring during her Tour to Europe.  Hani bought 2 stuffed animals.  One for her and another one for Kak Ngah.


As for me, I bought....
                                               

I bought something to satisfy my sweet tooth...I was introduced to this colourful thingy by Kak Yong while we were in Perth.  Back there, they are known as Rock Candy.  Here, they are called, Sticky.  It cost me RM19.90 and it is worth it!

Anyway, we went shoe shopping as Kak yong wanna buy boots.  I always have a thing with boots.  Look at this Timberland boot...It is gorgeous!



It kinda looks like Hannah Montana's boot! XD

Kinda look like Avril's too...minus the stars....


Though I loves the boot, I chose not to buy it because I already have boots, but I never wear them. I find it so unsuitable to wear in Malaysia coz it's hot!

Well anyway, went Tony Romas for lunch

Ribs!!!!!!
Double stack burger
We had two meals for three of us! 

That night we went to Sushi King in PJ for dinner.  I'm not a fan of sushi..so I didn't really enjoy the night.


We ordered lots of sushi
Yeah...she's a fan.
On Sunday, we went to JJ, Carrefour to buy one of those massage chairs.  It was a tiring weekend. But hey! it was fun as I get to spend the weekend with my family!

6 comments:

  1. Wahhh. Seronoknya! Hey nice layout btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the Rock Candy tasted really hard, no? :DD Yeah, nice layout!! It's pinkish!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yong: Thank you! weyh ssh bak hang nk tkar2 layout nih!

    nyna: Msia's rock candy not so rocky...mse beli kat perth mmg perghhh...keras nk tercabot gigi.
    thnks..yup...like i said "girlish hormone" is shooting up! XD

    syidah: bhgian lembu yg plg sdap! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, double stack burger looks oh so yummy!
    I'm a fan of sushi, and trust me,
    makin mengidam nak makan sushi lepas tgk post ni wuuu~

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is sooo yummy! n u need a big mouth to eat that! haha
    I try some of the sushi that night, and I cant even swallow them!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital