Mar 10, 2011

Hang Out dgn Noks ni lagi :P

Went out with all the Noks of 1C this morning.  Well, not really all.  Suppose to be all though.  But some couldn't make it because of certain reasons.

Anyway started my day by snoozing my alarm once or twice or more.  Couldn't recall.  Supposed to wake up at 8.  But ended waking up at 8.30am.  I woke Zhafa, but as usual "lg 5 minit...." So, I took my bath and wake Zhafa once again..again and again.  She managed to wake up after lots of bebelan mcm mak from me. Hahaha...

We (Zhafa, Syida n I) planned to go to seksyen 2 for breakfast at 9am.  But we were a bit late than the original plan.  35minutes late!  We had our breakfast at Hijazi.  Lame x mkn roti canai dowhhh!

Then withdraw duet...bla...bla....

At 10.50am, Zhafa, Syida and I made our way to PAS.  The three of us waited for others for......well.....let say we started playing bowling at 1pm (original plan=11am)  (Those who were there: Me!, Syida, Zhafa, Nor Syamimi, Afif, Faiz, Rauf and Zakwan) 

I lost the match (figures!)  faiz won! (he was my teammate!!) haha

Then we had our lunch in KFC (afif's lunch was sponsored!) then we pray and guess what??? Karaoke!!!!

Ok so....3 songs each.  There are 7 of us (zhafa went to the MPH).  We sang all sorts of songs.  Oldies to moderns.  
Rauf's and Afif's voice=awesome! Plz do spend your time to listen to them singing!

so ini lah gambar2 yg diambil oleh jurukamera yg x pro lgsg (zhafa!!!)...sb smua gmbar burokkk....
n mmg dlm hp ak mke korg aje....mke ak x ade...

nah..hadapppp....
zakwan snap gambar sndiri
kelihatan syidah di sebelahnya
mnanti kehadiran tetamu kehormat.. Syamimi!
ko bajet comella???
motiff amek gambar ni zhafa?????
maen boling pn stress ke afif???? haha
bdak yg trauma dgn boling.. -___-"
ak allergic la dgn bebudak control comel nih!
ni je la 1 gambar ak yg ade..itupun gambar tgh membebel....

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital