Mar 7, 2011

From Me to You

From far, "oh, man...u a cool lookin guy! i wanna know you!"

I sincerely enjoyed talking to you.  See that, I used the word enjoyED instead of enjoy.

I don't mind 'us'.  What bother me is that you take things wayyy to fast.  You are scaring me.  You somehow suffocate me.  Relax.  Chill out buddy!

Here, I would like to say that you are in NO position to call me that.  You do not know me long enough to call me that.  And the reason that you didn't get to know me is you.  You yourself that made us the way we are now.  Don't blame it on me.  I'm just being nice.  and I do that all the time-being nice.

Don't make me regret of being nice to you..

*Ps: don't blame it on him either..

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. walamak..........

    itu sahaja mampu aku katakan...

    ngeh3...

    p.s: sila jangan delete post aku... wahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang padia qida? hahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital