Mar 25, 2011

Shoes Obsession!

Before, I hate shoes! I don't understand why my sisters keep on buying them.
Now, as I get older mature, I guess my 'girlish hormone' is shooting up! All I wanna do is shop! Every time I see shoes, I go crazy.  

Before, I go crazy when I saw sneakers.  Still do actually but less crazy...
Now, I go so crazy when I see heels and wedges! 


My 1st heels
kasut raya bile ntah
kasut raya 2010
5 inches! i call this: Gaga's Shoes
credit to Nashra! you know why dear..hehe
erm...mimi yg sokong utk beli kasut nih! hehe...TERbeli
nice huh?
I simply love shoes!!!! Girls out there, don't be like me.  If you see any shoes that you like, look away and walk away or else, you can't never stop!

10 comments:

  1. Definitely love the first pic!! Nice!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw rite? but i cant remember da last time i wore tht shoes...need to wear those more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay among all, I LOVE LOVE the first one and of course GAGA'S Shoes! Hey look tambah K to that word and you got GAGAK. hehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. mal, mungkinkah gara2 girlish hormone ko, satu hari nanti ko akan pakai skirt ke fac? eheheheh.....
    itu, kita x tahu... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gambar 3rd last tu macam familiar jer..
    mesti esarli kan kan kan??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yong: cntek an? tp dh lame giler x pkai...the gaga's credit to you n syida! hehe...

    qida: hmm...skirt labuh maybe....tp klau ak pkai skirt pendek, sile bakorr ak ye....haha

    syidah: tu lah kasut fundfair! haha...ak TERbeli!

    zharif: shhhhhhh!!!!!!! dpt harge bestfren tau! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha...which one did u wear during the dinner???

    ReplyDelete
  8. da gaga's shoes! haha...
    n I am a one tall girl that night! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. kau kan byk kasut yang TERbeli.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital