Mar 6, 2011

Hello Sunday!

It is Sunday! Only a few days left to final exam.  Talk about pressure! Well anyway, I woke up a bit late today..As in 12.30pm late (1st time seyh bgn lmbat cmni!) because I was chatting with someone and watching movie: Easy A.  I slept around 3am!  

Since, I/we (all 4 of us) woke up late, we didn't had our lunch..Yepp...I am starving that time.  I read Islamic Education for awhile.  Then I watched Eclipse. Then I continued with my reading and after a short while, I watched another movie- Step up 3..  It was awesome! 

Nyna went out with her mom,so we (zhafa and I) asked her a favour to buy us dinner.  So basically Zhafa ate bubur ayam+hot tea.  And as for me- Large set of BigMc+ice milo (i'm not a fan of carbonated drinks) + six pieces of nuggets.  My dinner for today cost me RM19.50! So much for saving money Malina!

Well, anyway, while waiting Nyna with McD, I did a little bit of revision on Grammar and then I take my...erm...nap....at 8.42pm-9.06pm...  :P

Because I was too hungry, I texted ibu:-

dgg ketumbar..tomyam cmpur..dgg kicap..sotong lada hitam..nasi lemak (my mom's nasi lemak is da best!)...I miss ur cooking!

But then, wht ibu replied shocked me.  She said that abah is in the hospital since Friday...and today is Sunday..i called her on Friday night, and she didn't say a thing!  I'm a bit annoyed that she didn't informed me earlier..Why she didn't say anything? But then she texted me back and said that she thought that it was nothing.  She doesn't want to distract me since my exam is next week. She said that- We did for a good cause.
Yeah...her intention is good.
hmmm....no wonder abah called me on friday and asked where I am though he did'nt say anything about being in hospital.  i knew something is wrong when abah called me! I should trust my instinct more later!

I texted abah after i ate my dinner and he called me.  He said that everything is alright and told me not to worry...I can't help it but cry.  I don't know why.  Maybe because I wasn't there with abah. I felt bad.  I want to visit my abah! somebody! drive me there!

To abah: I hope you get well soon! I love you! sorry that I'm not there for u..

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital